The Mumble Server can listen to commands from other applications to allow scripting specific actions and functionality on triggers.
- Authenticators can be used to authenticate connecting users through an existing database (for example Active Directory, a Forum Database, Website Database, etc)
- Context Menu extensions can provide additional context menu (right click) actions to users
- Adjust user state
- Channel Viewers (online users)
- Connected directly
- Making use of Channel Viewer Protocol provider
- Management of server, user or database state, for example with webinterface/website
Different technologies can be used for scripting. Ice is the most stable and complete one.
|Ice||Stable||Ice Scripting, Slice Types Docs|
|GRPC||Unreleased, Buildable, Incomplete||GRPC|