Posted on March 3, 2016 by mkrautz
The Mumble team has released version 1.2.15 of the Mumble VoIP application. Version 1.2.15 is a bugfix release in the stable 1.2-series of Mumble.
Changes in this release:
- Support for XInput (“XboxInput”) has been backported from 1.3.x. This is due to an incompatibility in a recent Windows 10 update that make programs that use Xbox controllers via DirectInput very unstable (See issues #2104 and #2147 for more information.)
- Various improvements to the WASAPI audio backend has been backported from 1.3.x. This should bring better compatibility with audio devices that do not provide floating point samples, such as headsets used via an Xbox controller.
- A blacklist for misbehaving DirectInput devices has been backported from 1.3.x. This blacklists an input device presented by various popular DACs.
- The ability to disable the public server list, as well as the ability to create and/or edit Mumble’s server list has been backported from 1.3.x.
- Various references to
mumble.sourceforge.nethave been changed to point to
- OpenSSL has been updated to OpenSSL 1.0.1s in our binary releases.
For a full changelog, please see the diff between 1.2.14 and 1.2.15 on GitHub.
You can download this release on GitHub. Enjoy!
The Mumble team