Posted on January 1, 2013 by .D0T
Thanks to your help we have been able to resolve quite a few issues since entering beta for 1.2.4. We have now reached a point where we feel confident putting out a release candidate for the new version.
Unless any new, release-critical, issues are found we plan to release the actual Mumble 1.2.4 stable shortly.
As always you can find the download at mumble.info.
EDIT: We (finally) resolved our build system issues and barring any unexpected blockers appearing we will release Mumble 1.2.4 this Saturday (1st June, 2013) evening (CEST). Sorry for the delay.