Posted on January 10, 2021 by Robert Adam
The Mumble team has released version 1.3.4 of the Mumble VoIP application. This is a bugfix and security release of the current and stable 1.3 series.
Changes in this Version
- Fixed: Don’t use outdated (non-existent) notification icon names on Linux (#4705)
- Fixed: Security vulnerability caused by allowing non http/https URL schemes in public server list (#4733)
- Fixed: Exit status for actions like
--supwwas always set to non-zero (#3998)
- Fixed: Packet loss & audio artifacts caused by OCB2 XEX* mitigation (#4720)
- Overlay blocked by BattleEye. A request to whitelist it has been made.
- Overlay blocked by CS:GO Trusted Mode.
- The static server binary for Linux is using an outdated version of OpenSSL - see https://github.com/mumble-voip/mumble/issues/4001 for details. This
warning only applies to the package released by us named
murmur-static_x86. It does not apply to our Ubuntu PPA releases or other maintained packages.