Posted on October 5, 2020 by Robert Adam
The Mumble team has released version 1.3.3 of the Mumble VoIP application. This is a bugfix and security release of the current and stable 1.3 series.
Changes in this Version
- Fixed: Chatbox invisble (zero height) (#4388)
- Fixed: Handling of invalid packet sizes (#4394)
- Fixed: Race-condition leading to loss of shortcuts (#4430)
- Fixed: Link in About dialog is now clickable again (#4454)
- Fixed: Sizing issues in ACL-Editor (#4455)
- Improved: PulseAudio now always samples at 48 kHz (#4449)
- Fixed: Crash due to problems when using PostgreSQL (#4370)
- Fixed: Handling of invalid package sizes (#4392)
- Overlay blocked by BattleEye. A request to whitelist it has been made.
- Overlay blocked by CS:GO Trusted Mode.
- The static server binary for Linux is using an outdated version of OpenSSL - see https://github.com/mumble-voip/mumble/issues/4001 for details. This warning only applies to the package released by us named
murmur-static_x86. It does not apply to our Ubuntu PPA releases or other maintained packages.